Thursday, September 22, 2011

Today is a new day?? Right, or is it the same old day that we have always been accustomed to. Well whatever day it is I should have fresh new outlook on life and I’m really trying but its soooo hard when you get dealt a really shitty deck of cards. Everything that wasn’t supposed to happen this summer did. Let’s see I made new friends when in reality I wasn’t going to have any fun, and lock myself in my dungeon all summer long (we all know that didn’t happen). I dated someone he wasn’t that bad except my roommates didn’t love him to say the least and were gunning for him from the beginning.  I fell in love love with a tool who was pretty much a wolf in sheep’s clothing, and pretty much where all my emotional problems are stemming from I know he’s happy, so why can’t I be??? My plans for today include a little STD action: shots, tanning, and drinking, a lot of TV on an injured foot you pretty much have a death sentence in the social circle, so even though I feel really crappy I won’t kill my rep. Until we meet again peace and hair grease. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment